Finding the best person for the job is hard work. However, the importance of choosing the right people for your team cannot be emphasized enough — even when hiring temporary employees.
If you don’t have the time or experience to feel confident in your hiring choices, outsourcing this task makes sense. Take a look at why teaming up with a staffing expert is a choice you won’t regret.
Here’s What You Have to Gain by Taking on a Staffing Partner
Hiring temps through a staffing agency can save you serious time and energy — and that’s just two of the advantages. Some of the other benefits you’ll reap include:
- Customized staffing plans designed to meet the unique needs of your company.
- A highly trained and professional service team that offers 24/7 availability.
- A thorough candidate screening process, including skills testing, training, drug screening, background checks, and safety orientation.
- Access to experienced and skilled clerical and industrial workers who are ready to hit the ground running.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy, you won’t be billed — as long as you voice your concerns in a timely manner.
All Temps Aren’t Created Equally
When filling temporary roles, many managers are a bit too relaxed. They assume anyone with the minimum skills needed to do the job is acceptable because they’ll only be part of the team for a limited time.
This approach doesn’t cut it for several reasons. Every employee — even the temporary ones — represents your company. Hiring the wrong person can tarnish your brand image and ultimately impact your bottom line. It can also negatively affect your company culture, causing rifts between the team that limit productivity and quality of output.
Hiring employees temporarily can also serve as a trial run for more long-term roles. When you really like a temp and have a lasting need for their services, you can offer them a permanent position at the end of their contract. Of course, this won’t happen too often if you’re not putting much thought into initial hires, but a staffing partner can change that.
Finding the right person for the job is hard work, so let the experts handle it. Wood Staffing is here to help you find the right fit. Contact us today to start your search!