If you’re looking for a new job in Benton Harbor, MI, you’ll be pleased to find there’s plenty of opportunities right here in the local community. Whether you want something in a warehouse setting or a traditional office environment, Wood Staffing is currently working to fill openings sure to meet your needs.
Here’s a look at a few open positions you might be interested in.
3 Benton Harbor Jobs to Consider
1st Shift Shipping & Receiving Clerk
A manufacturing facility needs an experienced shipping & receiving clerk to work the first shift — 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. — Monday through Friday, with overtime as needed. Requirements for this temp-to-hire position include prior shipping & receiving experience, forklift operation experience, good manual dexterity, ability to lift 50 pounds, reliable transportation, and good attendance. The job pays $13 per hour.
Some of the responsibilities associated with the position include:
- Rotating parts and materials
- Placing parts and materials in proper areas
- Receiving incoming material, parts, and components
- Verifying counts and part numbers against packing lists
- Unloading trucks in a timely fashion
A local company needs a temporary bookkeeper to work 30 to 40 hours per week. Pay is $16-$17 per hour, depending on qualifications. Some of the requirements associated with the job include having expert-level knowledge with QuickBooks Online, ability to learn new computer programs, expert-level knowledge with Google Drive, excellent communicator, and strong organizational and multitasking skills.
A few job responsibilities include:
- Bookkeeping using QuickBooks Online
- Handling human resources and payroll for approximately 8-12 employees
- Creating and maintaining general reports and time studies using various programs
- Tracking commissions and handling collections of past due accounts Answering phones
A local family-owned screen print and embroidery company needs a full-time screen printer to fill a temporary position. Successful candidates must have at least two years’ experience in garment screen printing, a demonstrated knowledge of manual and/or automatic press operation, and a valid driver’s license. This position pays $15 per hour.
Some of the responsibilities associated with the job include:
- Interpreting, setting up, and screen printing orders on a daily basis
- Pulling shirts and counting in orders
- Mixing inks
- Exposing/reclaiming screens
- General press maintenance
Ready to find a new job in Michiana? Wood Staffing wants to help you find the perfect match for your skills and interests. Contact us today to get started.