Wood Temporary Staffing is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill various production positions in the Michiana area. If you are searching for work and have production experience please see the current openings listed below that need to be filled immediately. Wood Staffing has many other positions that are needing to be filled throughout the Michiana area. Feel free to view our job board to find the right job for you. If you would like to apply please apply online or contact us at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 to inquire about any of our open positions.
1st shift position working 5:00am-3:30pm Monday-Thursday with additional overtime as needed. Will perform general labor and assembly duties in the manufacturing production of beams, tanks and material handling racks. Temp to hire positions starting out at $15.00/hr. Qualified Candidates can contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
• Starts machines to begin production processes
• Loads and unloads items from machines
• Operates machinery used in production process including drilling and riveting or assisting machine operators
• Places products for processing or inspecting
• Examines products to verify conformance to quality standards
• Cleans and maintains work area, tools and other equipment
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools.
• Ability to read a blueprint
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Ability to read tape measures and basic shop math.
• Must be well organized and team oriented
• Steel toe or composite toe work boots/shoes required
1st shift position working 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday with overtime as needed. These are temp to hire positions starting out at $10.00/hr. Qualified candidates can contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
•Will do order pulling and packaging of plumbing parts
•Will perform visual inspection
•Must be able to lift up to 50lbs as needed
•Must be detail oriented and have good counting skills
•Must have good attendance an reliability
•Casual attire -jeans, sweats, shorts, t-shirts and tennis shoes are allowed
•Ability to listen to music at your work station
•Ability to have snacks and beverages at your work station
Go to woodstaffing.com/apply today!