Material Handler positions are currently available in the Michiana area. Wood Temporary Staffing is looking for qualified candidates to fill these positions and many others. If you are currently seeking employment and need some additional help finding the right fit for you, let Wood Staffing be the place that helps. Feel free to browse our job board to find the right job for you, apply online or contact us for any additional information you may need answered.
3rd shift position working 8:00pm – 4:30am Sunday – Thursday with additional OT as needed. Position will involve shipping, receiving, and delivering supplies, materials and equipment, and maintaining inventory control and records. Temp to hire position starting out at $15.40/hr. ($14.00/hr. + 10% shift premium). Qualified candidates can contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
● Will load and unload trucks,
● Verify shipment quantities against the invoice
● Use forklifts and pallet jacks for moving material
● Handle documentation for receiving or sending materials
● Store items in the plant or yard,
● Retrieve and deliver supplies to and from work or storage areas as part of the production process,
● Stock shelves and part bins
● Stack completed trailers in the yard utilizing appropriate dunnage and strap locations
● Keep the yard organized for access to finished products
● Must have good mechanical aptitude
● Prior shipping/receiving and material handling experience and a valid driver’s license
● Must have a high school diploma/GED, stable work history and reliable transportation
Forklift/Reach Truck Operator
Experienced Forklift/Reach Truck Operator needed for 1st shift position. Will work 7:30am-4;00pm Monday – Friday with additional overtime as needed. Will do forklift driving, material handling, and loading/unloading. Wages starting out at $14.00/hr. Assignment duration will depend on our client’s production needs and how well an individual is doing in the position. Qualified candidates can contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
● Must have previous forklift/reach truck experience
● Must wear steel toe boots
● Must have good work record and reliable transportation
● Must pass pre-assignment drug screen
Apply today at woodstaffing.com/apply