Looking for office positions? Wood Staffing has positions currently available in the Michiana area. These are just a few for qualified candidates like you. Interested parties can apply online or search our job board for any other great opportunities we have to offer. For inquiries please contact us at 574-234-6767 or 269-925-6767.
Careers in Michiana:
Hours: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM Monday-Friday with some flexibility based around plant needs
• Answer sales specific calls and assist customers with inquiries
• Employee relations/concerns
• Plant hospitality- suppliers, customers, and guests
• Record Keeping and maintenance
• Coordinate calendars, meetings, boards
• Invoicing and Mail
• Ability to understand and follow instructions
• Communication Skills
• Attention to detail
Temp to Hire position starting out at $17.00/hr plus depending upon experience
Qualified candidates may apply online at Woodstaffing.com/apply or call Carrie at 269-605-4133.
Will work 6:00am to 2:30pm Monday–Friday with some potential overtime and flexibility on hours. Temp to hire position starting out at $17.00/hr plus depending on experience.
• Will work closely with the Logistics Manager be responsible for providing administrative, clerical and customer support
• Following up with customers, completing orders and processing sales leads
• Answering sales specific telephone calls and assisting customers with inquiries
• Performing data entry when contracts are received, completed or changed
• Responding to e-mails, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
• Maintaining client database and ensuring that customer information is correct
• Tracking and documenting purchase order receipt(s), changes and requirements
• Invoicing for external customers
• Documenting requests for quotes from customers and subsequent responses
• Maintaining quoting files
• Intermediate to expert skills in Microsoft Office, data entry, administrative writing and reporting
• Soft skills including a high level of professionalism, customer focus, attention to detail, teamwork and strong
• Sound judgment, discretion and the initiative to drive organizational processes are also important to success in the
• Work experience in, and understanding of, a manufacturing environment are a plus
Qualified candidates can apply online at woodstaffing.com/apply or contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
Go to woodstaffing.com/apply today!