Wood Temporary Staffing is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill various Production Maintenance positions in the Michiana area. If you are searching for work and have Production Maintenance Technician experience or Production Maintenance Manager experience, please see the current openings listed below that need to be filled immediately. Wood Staffing has many other positions that are needing to be filled throughout the Michiana area. Feel free to view our job board to find the right job for you. If you would like to apply please apply online or contact us at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 to inquire about any of our open positions.
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
• Highly prefer experience with Fanuc Controls
• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production CNC Lathes and Mill (horizontal/vertical) machines
and the plant facility’s equipment.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance
repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and
repair of production machines.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Requires a high school diploma/GED and 4 years production maintenance experience.
• Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with PLC experience.
Temp to Hire position starting out at $18.00/hr. depending upon experience and shift hours are 3:00PM-11:00PM Monday-Friday. Qualified candidates may apply online at Woodstaffing.com/apply or call Carrie at 269-605-4133.
Responsible for the managing the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, buildings and other facilities. Plans, budgets and schedules facility modifications including estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs.
• Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and layout, communication services and facility expansion
• Plans budgets and schedule facility modifications, including cost estimates.
• Inspects construction and installation progress.
• Initiate planned maintenance programs for a variety of office equipment.
• Responsible for preventive maintenance of facility equipment, including HVAC and office equipment.
• Oversee Parking Program and maintenance of facility.
• Education BS Degree in Facilities Management or equivalent.
• Experience in maintenance trades.
• Knowledge of business codes familiarity with telecommunications equipment.
• 5-10 years of experience managing a facility.
Temp to Hire position working 7:00AM-3:00PM Monday-Friday with pay TBD.
Qualified candidates may apply online at Woodstaffing.com/apply or call Carrie at 269-605-4133.
Please go to woodstaffing.com/apply.