Wood Staffing is currently seeking qualified Tool and Die candidates to fill immediate positions with companies in the Michiana area. These positions include Tool and Die repair and Tool Makers. All jobs are temp to hire and interested candidates can call Wood Temporary Staffing at 574-234-6767 or 269-925-6767 to inquire, apply online or view our job board for all other opportunities that are available.
Experienced Tool and Die Maker needed for 2nd shift. Will work from 2:00pm-12:00am Monday-Thursday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire position with wages depending on experience. Qualified candidates can apply online at www.woodstaffing.com/apply or contact Teresa with questions at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018.
• Design of new tooling and stamping dies
• Collaborating with engineers to develop conceptual, preliminary and detail designs
• Creating preliminary sketches of dies for review
• Ensuring strip layouts/drawings meet customer specifications
• Creating/updating detailed drawings for manufacturing with CAD systems
• Reading blueprints and using necessary measuring devices to make or modify existing tooling and/or
tools for old or new jobs
• Performing troubleshooting
• Managing a bill of materials for all designs
• Minimum of five years experience in Tool and Die Design
• Advanced training through an accredited program
• Experience in tool and die design/engineering
• Experience in NX 8.5 (formerly Uni-graphics), Windows and MS Office Products
• Extensive knowledge of CAD systems, AutoCAD and 3D modeling
• Geometric Intolerance experience
Experience as a Journeyman Tool and Die Maker/Repair and CAD design experience is
Experienced individual needed for a Tool Room Die Repair position with a Mishawaka, IN manufacturer. 1st shift opening working 6:00am-2:30pm Monday-Friday plus additional OT as needed. Temp to hire position with wages depending on experience. For questions, please contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
• Performing tooling repairs on dies, fixtures and other equipment needing machined repairs
• Assessing die damage/wear, investigating repair alternatives and troubleshooting problem dies
• Participate in corrective/preventative actions, gather information from production and Quality Control employees
• Help tear down dies, clean dies, make simple repairs to dies and help with die setup
• Operate tool room equipment and using measuring gauges as needed
• Participating in Quality functions pertaining to production
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints including basic geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
• Must have high school diploma
Journeyman Toolmaker or work-related experience/training is preferred
Please go to woodstaffing.com/apply today!