Wood Temporary Staffing is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill various Production Maintenance positions in the Michiana area. If you are searching for work and have Production Maintenance Technician experience, please see the current openings listed below that need to be filled immediately. Wood Staffing has many other positions that are needing to be filled throughout the Michiana area. Feel free to view our job board to find the right job for you. If you would like to apply please apply online or contact us at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 to inquire about any of our open positions.
1st shift Maintenance Tech.-6:00am-4:30pm Monday through Friday Overtime as needed
• Perform preventative and predictive maintenance to equipment
• Trouble shoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic issues
• Proficiency in programming programmable logic controllers such as Allen Bradley, DL06, etc.
• Proficiency in H.M.I. systems
• Troubleshoot Robotic Welders, Stamping Presses and Benders
• Wear appropriate PPE
• Handle/lift/push/pull up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis
• Perform product quality checks in accordance with work instructions
• Package parts per specifications
• Read and understand measurement devices
• Education, prior work experience and specialized skills and knowledge
• Must have working knowledge of hand tools such as wrenches, saws and air tools
• Must be able to accurately complete all required company production system documentation
• Forklift experience is required in order to do maintenance as needed
• Must be able to trouble shoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic issues
Wage DOE $20.00/hr-$30.00/hr
If you would like more information regarding this position please contact Rena Graham at 574-968-1411
Will work 6:30am-3:00pm Monday-Friday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire position starting out at $17.00/hr- $22.00/hr depending on experience. Qualified candidates can apply online at www.woodstaffing.com/apply or contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
• Troubleshooting and repairing machinery and mechanical equipment
• Completing preventive maintenance requirements for motors, pneumatic tools, boilers, steam lines and piping
• Will perform some electrical work
• Must be able to follow diagrams, operation manuals and manufacturer’s instructions
• Analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills are a must
• Industrial maintenance technician experience is preferred, but would be willing to train
• Maintain and troubleshoot injection mold presses
• Maintain and trouble shoot thermolators, conveyors, robot equipment, air compressors, chillers and water tower system.
• Perform forklift repairs and maintenance
• Perform preventative maintenance tasks
• Operate various hand and power tools
• Conduct daily maintenance checks
• Document all fixes and PM’s per ISO requirements
• Create and place purchase orders
• Maintain data on maintenance and repairs in the computer
• 2+ years of experience in a maintenance capacity
This is a temp to hire position with wage starting at $17.00/hr depending on experience. For more information please contact Kelly Rudi at 574-968-1413
Please go to woodstaffing.com/apply today!