Are you a CNC machinist? Wood Staffing is currently seeking CNC Operators to fill several open positions in the Michiana area. Below are a few open positions that need to be filled by qualified candidates like you. Wood Temporary Staffing also has many more jobs that candidates can browse on our job board. Call us today if you see a position that would be a good fit for you at 574-234-6767 or 269-925-6767 and speak directly to a coordinator or apply online today!
1st shift-Utility/CNC Machine Operator-6:00am-2:30pm Monday-Friday
• CNC machine operator from setup to operation
• Produce Quality parts
• Batch and mix Ceramic material
• Follow all safety requirements
• Good Mechanical skills
• Previous CNC experience a plus
• Ability to set molds in the injection machine
• Must be able to wear protective respirator when mixing material
• Ability to work with minimal supervision as needed
• Must have HS Diploma or equivalent
• Wage $16.00-$18.00 depending on experience
For more information please contact Rena Graham at 269-605-4131
2nd Shift CNC Operator
Hours: 3:00PM-11:00PM Monday-Friday (Overtime as needed)
• Runs CNC Mills and/or Lathes as outlined by the standard operating procedures.
• Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
• Maintains specifications by observing the manufacturing processes, taking measurements, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting processes and adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
• Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
• Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in cross-training initiatives.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• 1-2 years of previous CNC Mill/Lathe experience preferred, but not required.
• PLEX experience preferred, but not required
Temp to Hire position starting out at $15.00-$18.00 depending upon experience + $1.25 shift premium.
Qualified candidates may apply online at Woodstaffing.com/apply or call Carrie at 269-605-4133.
1st Shift CNC Auto-Saw Machine Operators (Level II)
Hours: 5:00am-2:00pm Monday-Friday with overtime as needed. Temp to hire positions starting out at $16.0-$18.00 and up depending on experience. Qualified candidates can apply at www.woodstaffing.com/apply and contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 with questions.
• Will operate a CNC auto saw for cutting steel bar stock, calculate order aspects including lengths and weights for processing orders and monitor the process to confirm that parts are cut to specification
• Must have previous machine operation experience and metal cutting saw operation is preferred
• Must be well motivated to be able to grow with the company and be able to work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to multi-task and be able to run multiple machines
• Must have a stable work record, good attendance and reliable transportation
Go to woodstaffing.com/apply to fill out an online application today!