MIG production welding positions are currently available at Wood Temporary Staffing in the Michiana area. If you are an experienced production MIG welder and are looking for a better opportunity or need a change in careers please go to our website and browse our job board to find the perfect pay and shift that you are looking for. Ready to apply? Please go straight to our online application for for any additional questions contact us at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 today.
1st shift position with South Bend, IN manufacturer. Hours will be 6:00am-2:30pm Monday-Friday plus OT as needed. Temp to hire position starting out at up to $25/hr. depending on experience plus bonus-bonus runs between $50-$300 per week. Qualified candidates can apply online at www.woodstaffing.com/apply and contact Teresa with questions at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018.
• Will be responsible for set-up and working production
• The ideal candidate will able to weld 10 5/8” gauge MIG and can TIG stainless steel as well as aluminum
• Must have recent experience performing production MIG welding
• Must provide own steel toe boots and weld helmet
• Must be able to pass welding test
Wood Staffing is hiring for a growing Niles, MI company who offers a clean and friendly work environment with a competitive benefit package once hired in. We are currently seeking experienced MIG Welders for 2nd shift. Will be working 2:00pm-12:00am Monday-Thursday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire positions starting out at $23.00/hr. ($20.00/hr. + $3/hr. premium). Qualified candidates can apply online at www.woodstaffing.com/apply or contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
Additionally, welders will be eligible to receive a Summer Welder Recruiting & Retainment bonus-every welder will receive a $200 per week bonus–must work all scheduled shift hours and not get any points during the week.
• Must have recent production MIG welding experience
• Fillet gauge experience a plus
• Must be able to pass weld testing
• Must be able to pass pre-assignment drug screen
Please go to woodstaffing.com/apply to fill out an online application