Wood Temporary Staffing is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill various Production Maintenance positions in the Michiana area. If you are searching for work and have Production Maintenance Technician experience, please see the current openings listed below that need to be filled immediately. Wood Staffing has many other positions that are needing to be filled throughout the Michiana area. Feel free to view our job board to find the right job for you. If you would like to apply please apply online or contact us at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 to inquire about any of our open positions.
2nd Shift Maintenance Technician
Hours: 3:00 PM-11:00PM Monday-Friday w/overtime as needed
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
• Highly prefer experience with Fanuc Controls
• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production CNC Lathes and Mill (horizontal/vertical) machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
• Requires a high school diploma/GED and 4 years production maintenance experience;
• Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with PLC experience.
• Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
Temp to Hire position starting out at $18.00 – $23.00/hr. depending upon experience + $1.25 shift premium
Qualified candidates may apply online at Woodstaffing.com/apply or call Carrie at 269-605-4133.
Wood Staffing is hiring for a growing Niles, MI company who offers a clean and friendly work environment with a competitive benefit package once hired in. Will work 3:00pm-1:00am Monday-Thursday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire positions starting out at up to $30/hr. + shift premium depending on experience and qualifications. Qualified candidates can apply online at www.woodstaffing.com/apply and contact Teresa at 269-605-4018 or 574-968-1410 with questions.
• Performing preventive and predictive maintenance on production equipment
• Troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic issues
• Troubleshoot any combination of Robotic Welders, Stamping Presses, Benders, Roll Formers, CNC Lasers, CNC Brake Presses, as well as general machinery
• Completing all required production system documentation including production reports and inspection reports
• Must have previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting
• Must have a documented minimum 4 years maintenance experience or a degree from an accredited trade school plus a current maintenance position
• Must be proficient in programming PLCs (Allen Bradley, DL06, etc.) and H.M.I. systems
• Must be able to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic issues
• Experience working with blueprints and schematics
• Experience utilizing measuring tools and hand tools including wrenches, saws and air tools
• Ability to operate forklift as required to perform maintenance duties
• Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 40lbs on a repetitive basis
Knowledge of robotic welders, stamping presses and benders is a plus
Go to woodstaffing.com/apply to fill out an online application