MIG and TIG production welding positions are currently available at Wood Temporary Staffing in the Michiana area. If you are an experienced production MIG welder and are looking for a better opportunity or need a change in careers please go to our website and browse our job board to find the perfect pay and shift that you are looking for. Ready to apply? Please go straight to our online application for for any additional questions contact us at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 today.
Will work for South Bend, IN manufacturer from 6:00am-2:30pm Monday-Friday plus overtime as needed. Temp to hire position with starting wages based on experience and certification. Qualified candidates can apply online at www.woodstaffing.com/apply and contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
• Must have experience with TIG welding on carbon based metal, stainless steel and aluminum
• Must be able to provide own steel toe boots and weld helmet
• Must also be able to pass welding test
• Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
Experienced welders needed for 1st shift position working 5:00am-3:30pm Monday-Thursday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire positions starting out at $21.00/hr and up depending on experience. Qualified candidates can contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
• Recent experience with production MIG welding on steel
• Ability to pass weld test
• Weld helmet and steel toe/composite work boots/shoes
Will work 4:00pm-2:30am Monday-Friday with optional overtime working 2:00pm-10:30pm on Saturday. Once hired on, Saturday overtime will be required. Temp to hire positions starting out at $24.00/hr. Qualified candidates can apply online at woodstaffing.com/apply or contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 2639-605-4018 with questions.
• Will use hand welding and flame cutting equipment to weld together metal components and parts or cut, trim or scarf metal objects to dimensions as specified by layout, work orders or blueprints
• Will position parts in jigs or fixtures or clamp parts together along layout marks
• Weld metal parts/components together using brazing, gas or arc welding equipment
• Review layouts, blueprints, diagrams or work orders in preparation for welding or cutting metal components
• Repairing broken or cracked parts, filling holes and increasing size of metal parts using welding equipment
• Welding in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead position
• Chip out or grind off excess weld, slag or spatter using hand scraper, power chipper, portable grinder or arc-cutting equipment
• Inspect finished work for conformance to specifications
• Seeking a minimum of 1 year of welding experience in a manufacturing facility, but will consider candidates with less experience to train
• Must be able to pass pre-assignment weld test
• Must provide own weld helmet and steel toe boots
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs as needed
• Good attendance and reliability
To apply go to woodstaffing.com/apply