Wood Temporary Staffing is hiring for Shipping and Receiving in Michiana and we are looking for great people like you! Interested candidates can apply online, view our job board or contact our office at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 for details about all of our current positions. Wood Temporary Staffing is one of the leading staffing agencies in Michiana and Southwest Michigan that is helping to put people to work right now!
1st shift position working 6:00am-4:00pm Monday-Thursday with additional overtime as needed. Will be responsible for material handling functions for the Shipping Department and will operate forklifts, pallet jacks, hand carts and dollies to move, load and unload product/materials. Temp to hire position starting out at $17.00/hr. Qualified candidates can contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
• Receiving raw materials or finished goods into the facility or department, gathering parts, materials or finished goods, as well as gathering finished orders for movement to outbound shipping area
• Ensure items are labeled correctly and free of defects
• Perform clerical and/or data entry and paperwork functions
• Must have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
• Inventory control experience and a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, as well as MRP/ERP systems is preferred
• Experience with PLEX and Glovia and Edibar work environments is a plus
• Must be able to lift 40lbs continuously throughout the shift
• Part packaging
• Visually inspect parts
• Set up area for next job
• Fill out paperwork as job requires
• Keeps work area clean and free of debris
• May be required to stand entire shift to perform job
• May be required to work as line load/unload if needed
• Ability to understand and follow instructions
• Communication Skills
• Manual dexterity
Hours: 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM Monday-Friday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to Hire position starting out at $16.00/hr. Qualified candidates may apply online at Woodstaffing.com/apply or call Carrie at 269-605-4133.
• Will be loading and unloading trucks
• Will be responsible for daily picking and staging of loads
• Inventory and putting away finished goods
• Unload skids
• Operate a 20 ton overhead crane to unload flatbed trucks
• Put away received Bare Stock coils
• Packaging and banding
• Prioritize work to be done
• Verify accuracy
This job requires an individual who is well organized, detail oriented and can prioritize workload with minimal supervision. This is a very fast paced position. Hours are from 4:00am-4:00pm and wage starts at $14.75/hr. Please contact Kelly Rudi at 574-968-1413 for more information.
Please go to woodstaffing.com/apply today!