Looking for office positions? Wood Staffing has clerical positions currently available in the Michiana area. These are just a few for qualified candidates like you. Interested parties can apply online or search our job board for any other great opportunities we have to offer. For inquiries please contact us at 574-234-6767 or 269-925-6767.
• Answer sales specific telephone calls and assist customers with inquiries.
• Plant training Facilitator-All training for every position is tracked and coordinated by this position.
• Employee relations/concerns–Follow through on all employee concerns with confidentiality to expedite injury reports, insurance documents, notice updates and any other administrative actions needed to improve plant response time and accuracy with Human resource requirements for employees.
• QOS metrics gate keeper and facilitator.
• Plant gate keeper for customer visits, supplier visits, staff appointments and out of office tracking. Also responsible for plant hospitality.
• Fastenal Facilitator.
• Layered Process Audit scheduler and record keeper.
• Coordinate all plant meetings.
• Maintain Customer information boards.
• Maintain employee information boards.
• ADP back-up for Production Manager.
• Special project purchaser.
• Maintain first aid kits.
• Responsible for effectively maintaining the plant training Matrix.
• Invoicing for external customers.
• Maintaining plant Safety checklist and PM sheets.
• Review and process plant mail.
• Maintain office inventory closet.
• Two years’ experience in a similar role.
Wage: Based on experience. 1st shift 8:00am- 4:00pm Monday-Friday plus overtime as needed. Must have good work history and administrative experience. Qualified candidates may apply online at Woodstaffing.com/apply or call Carrie at 269-605-4133.
Will work 8:00am–5:00pm Monday through Friday with overtime as needed to support business needs. Temp to hire position starting out at $18.00/hr-$20.00/hr and up depending on experience. Qualified candidates can apply online at www.woodstaffing.com/apply and contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
• Coordinates hiring requirements with contracted temporary employment services
• Supports HR Generalists with recruiting and HR related services, demonstrate excellent customer service and support behaviors
• Demonstrate professional and courteous communication in face-to-face, e-mail and telephone interaction with vendors, customers and Plant Management
• Assists HR Dept. with various clerical tasks such as copying, filing and mailing documents
• Assists HR Generalists with Time and Attendance activities (logging Dr. notes and sending written warning letters from the points system to supervisors)
• Assists HR Generalists with Verification of Employment requests
• Associate Degree in Human Resource field is preferred
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in a Manufacturing Environment in the functional area of Human Resources
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), ADP and other time and attendance software
• Must have strong communication skills and be able to effectively interact with employees from all aspects of the business (sales, manufacturing, corporate management, finance, etc.)
• Must maintain a high level of accuracy when creating or reviewing documentation
• Must have good attention-to-detail and follow-through skills
• Must be a strong multi-tasker with the ability to work on multiple tasks at a time
• Must actively protect confidentiality of employee personnel and payroll records at all times
Please go to woodstaffing.com/apply today!