Wood Temporary Staffing is hiring for Shipping and Receiving in Michiana and we are looking for great people like you! Interested candidates can apply online, view our job board or contact our office at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 for details about all of our current positions. Wood Temporary Staffing is one of the leading staffing agencies in Michiana and Southwest Michigan that is helping to put people to work right now!
• Operating forklifts, pallet jacks, hand carts and dollies to move, load and unload product/materials
• Gathering parts, materials or finished goods/orders for movement to outbound shipping areas
• Receiving and checking in raw materials, purchased components and MRO items from vendors
• Receiving items into Glovia System and labeling materials with barcodes and tags
• Keeping electronic records of material certs, receiving documents and receiving discrepancies
• Will work with A/P to resolve/correct receiving issues
• Must have working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and Word
• Have strong knowledge of inventory control functions
• Must have forklift experience
• Glovia knowledge and MRP/ERP systems experience is a plus
• Must be able to lift 40lbs continuously throughout the shift
Will work 2:00pm-12:00am Monday-Thursday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire position starting out at $20.00/hr. ($17.00/hr. + $3/hr. shift premium). Qualified candidates can contact Teresa at 269-605-4018 or 574-968-1410 with questions.
• Packing product for shipment
• Using an edge banding tool to wrap pallets
• Building skids
• Double checking skid counts and making sure correct paperwork is on the skids identifying part and customer details
• Working in all other departments as needed to assist in feeding and catching material
• Must have good handwriting and good counting skills
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs as needed
• Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
• Lift truck experience is preferred
Hours will be 7:0oam–3:30pm Monday–Friday with possibility of slight overtime. Long term opportunity that could become temp to hire starting out at $13/hr. Qualified candidates can apply online at www.woodstaffing.com/apply or contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 for details.
• Must have forklift experience
• Pull Orders by Hand
• Attention to detail
• Will be loading/unloading trucks by hand
• Must be able to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
• Must have good work history
• Willingness to help load trailers when asked
• Must be teamwork oriented
• Must be self-driven, hard-working, versatile and flexible
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Good problem-solving skills
Wage $18.00/hr with attendance bonus and possibility for production team bonuses. $2.00/hr weekly attendance bonus (based on a max of 40 hours) – must work all scheduled hours or bonus is voided. $5.00/hr load bonus per truckload that is hand loaded
Hours are 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday. For more information please contact Rena at 574-968-1411.
• Process Orders for shipment
• Manage receipts of all products, materials and supplies
• Forklift Operator, inventory and stocking
• Parts Inspection as needed
• Unload trucks and deliveries
• May be required to work press as needed
• Good attention to detail
• Job will require lifting, bending and twisting
• Communication Skills, reliable transportation and good attendance
1st shift hours: 7:00am – 3:00pm Monday-Friday with additional overtime as needed. Temp position starting out at $13.00/hr. Qualified candidates may apply online at woodstaffing.com/apply or call Carrie at 269-605-4133.
Please go to woodstaffing.com/apply to fill out an online application.