Wood Staffing is currently seeking qualified Tool and Die candidates to fill immediate positions with companies in the Michiana area. These positions include Tool and Die repair and Tool Makers. All jobs are temp to hire and interested candidates can call Wood Temporary Staffing at 574-234-6767 or 269-925-6767 to inquire, apply online or view our job board for all other opportunities that are available.
Tool Room/Tool and Die Maker
Experienced individual needed for Tool and Die Making position with a Mishawaka, IN manufacturer. 1st shift opening working 6:00am-2:30pm Monday-Friday plus additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire position with wages depending on experience. Qualified candidates can apply at woodstaffing.com/apply and contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
• Operate tool room equipment and using measuring gauges as needed
• Performing tooling repairs on dies, fixtures and other equipment needing machined repairs as needed
• Assessing die damage/wear and investigating repair alternatives
• Troubleshooting problem dies and processes
• Participate in corrective and preventative actions and gather information from production and Quality Control employees
• Participating in Quality functions pertaining to production
• Must have previous experience in tool and die making
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints including basic geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
• Must have high school diploma
• Journeyman Toolmaker or work-related experience/training is preferred
• Must have previous Tool & Die experience
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Perform die troubleshooting and repair
• Have good machinist skills or maintenance skills
• Pass Background check
• Have HS Diploma or equivalent
• Steel Toe Boots
Company is in Berrien County and a temp to hire position for right candidate. Good work environment and benefits when perm hired. Wage $20.00+ depending on experience. 1st shift working 6:00am-2:30pm Monday-Friday plus overtime as needed. For more information please contact Rena Graham at 269-605-4131.
Please go to woodstaffing.com/apply to fill out an online application