Wood Temporary Staffing is hiring for Shipping and Receiving in Michiana and we are looking for great people like you! Interested candidates can apply online, view our job board or contact our office at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 for details about all of our current positions. Wood Temporary Staffing is one of the leading staffing agencies in Michiana and Southwest Michigan that is helping to put people to work right now!
• This position will consist 50/50 administrative and shipping
• Responsible for recording all material data on documents
• Complete required paperwork and computer input for items being shipped
• Arrange inbound and outbound freight
• Pulling orders for shipping
• High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
• 2 or more years of shipping experience preferred
• 2 or more years of ERP experience preferred
• Forklift competency-licensed or able to get licensed
• Basic computer skills (operating system, email, etc.)
• Ability to lift 40-50 lbs.
• Attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Wage is $17.50/hr plus $2.00/hr for perfect attendance each week. Rates are negotiable depending on experience. hours are from 6:00am-2:30pm Monday-Friday. This is for Elkhart based company working 40 hours a week and overtime given to those who want it. Very rarely is it mandatory. For more information please contact Rena Graham at 574-968-1411.
• Handles the receiving of the various materials/products in an efficient and accurate way and following documented procedures
• Ensures parts received match the current specifications prior to stocking – or takes action to resolve
• Prints appropriate labels with accurate part numbers for item identification to assist in inventory tracking and selection
• Stages material in the designated storage areas for efficient and accurate picking of materials
• Monitors and investigates variances in receiving to resolve issues and maintain high-quality and accurate inventory
• This role routinely uses a forklift, pallet jack and high lift to unload and store material
• This role routinely uses a scanner, printer and PC
Wage starts at $15.00/hour. Hours are 8: 00am-4: 30pm Monday-Friday. For more information contact Kelly Rudi at 574-968-1413.
Please go to woodstaffing.com/apply today!