Material Handler positions are currently available in the Michiana area. Wood Temporary Staffing is looking for qualified candidates to fill these positions and many others. If you are currently seeking employment and need some additional help finding the right fit for you, let Wood Staffing be the place that helps. Feel free to browse our job board to find the right job for you, apply online or contact us at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 for any additional information you may need answered.
Will work 2:00pm-12:00am Monday-Thursday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire position starting out at $20.00/hr. ($17.00/hr. + $3.00/hr. shift premium). Qualified candidates can contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
• Will be responsible for material handling functions for the production area
• Will operate forklifts, pallet jacks, hand carts and dollies to move, load and unload product/materials
• Feeding production areas with material and removing finished product
• Receiving raw materials or finished goods into the facility or department
• Gathering parts, materials, or finished goods, as well as finished orders for movement to outbound shipping area
• Ensure items are labeled correctly and free of defects
• Perform clerical and/or data entry and paperwork functions
• Must have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
• Inventory control experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word, as well as MRP/ERP systems is preferred
• Experience with PLEX and Glovia and Edibar work environments is a plus
• Must be able to lift 40lbs continuously throughout the shift
• Will put components together
• Will be moving materials throughout the warehouse
• Help out on a team to fill in as needed
• High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
• Must be flexible to be able to do whatever is asked
• Must have forklift experience
Hours 6:00am-2:30pm Monday-Friday with every other Saturday as well. Wage $18.00/hr. plus $2.00/hr. attendance bonus. This is for Elkhart, IN company with good benefits when perm hired. For more information please contact Rena Graham at 574-968-1411.
Go to woodstaffing.com/apply today!