Wood Temporary Staffing is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill various Press Operator positions in the Michiana area. If you are searching for work and have production experience please see the current openings listed below that need to be filled immediately. Wood Staffing has many other positions that are needing to be filled throughout the Michiana area. Feel free to view our job board to find the right job for you. If you would like to apply please apply online or contact us at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 to inquire about any of our open positions.
• Duties will include the set-up, operation and troubleshooting press operations ranging between 600 tons and 1200 tons
• Will also run other types of production equipment related to stamping operations such as fork trucks and overhead crane as needed
• Will load and unload parts and run production
• Will perform quality checks, fill out inspection reports and production documentation
• Will package parts as required
• Must be able to read and understand gauges and measurement tools
• Forklift operation experience is a plus
• Must be able to handle, lift, push and pull up to 40lbs on a repetitive basis
2nd shift position working 2:00pm-12:00am Monday-Thursday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire position starting out at $20.00/hr. ( $17.00/hr. + $3.00/hr. shift premium). Qualified candidates can apply at www.woodstaffing.com/apply and contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
• Plastic injection mold machine operation
• Parts inspection and trimming
• Good attention to detail
• Reliable transportation
• Good attendance
Temp to hire positions starting out at $14.00 ($13.50/hr. + $0.50/hr. Shift Premium) 2nd shift hours are 3:00pm-11:00pm Monday- Friday with additional overtime as needed. Qualified candidates may apply online at woodstaffing.com/apply or call Carrie at 269-605-4133
Wood Staffing is hiring for a growing Niles, MI company who offers a clean and friendly work environment with a competitive benefit package once hired in. We are currently seeking a 2nd shift Press Brake Operator to operate brake presses, sanders, grinders, punch presses, saws, and forklifts.
• Will load and unload parts
• Change different types of punches and dies
• Use small hand-held tools to make minor adjustments to parts including grinders, drills and gages
• Perform product quality checks
• Complete required production documentation
• Package parts per specification including making boxes with wooden skids
• Must be able to set the readings on the Hurco Autobend back gauge computer and read blueprints, calipers and micrometers
• Must be able to lift up to 40lbs on a repetitive basis
• Forklift operation experience is a plus.
Will work 2:00pm-12:00am Monday-Thursday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire positions starting out at $20.00 ($17.00/hr. + $3.00hr. shift premium). Qualified candidates can apply online at woodstaffing.com/apply or contact Teresa at 269-605-4018 or 574-968-1410 for details.
Go to woodstaffing.com/apply today!