Production welding positions are currently available at Wood Temporary Staffing in the Michiana area. If you are an experienced production production welder and are looking for a better opportunity or need a change in careers please go to our website and browse our job board to find the perfect pay and shift that you are looking for. Ready to apply? Please go straight to our online application and for any additional questions contact us at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 today.
Will work 2:00pm-12:00am Monday-Thursday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire positions starting out at $20.00/hr. ($17.00/hr. + $3.00/hr. shift premium). Qualified candidates can apply online at www.woodstaffing.com/apply or contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
• Machine operation utilizing robotic welding equipment
• Perform quality checks per requirements
• Working with measuring tools and using small hand-held tools including grinders and sanders
• Material handling
• Parts packaging
• Must be able to use small hand-held tools including grinders and sanders
• Be able to handle, lift, push and pull up to 40lbs on a repetitive basis
• Ability to read calipers, micrometers and indicators is a plus
• Weld Tech doing robotic type welding
• Clean Background
• Good Work History
• Welding experience a plus
• Must have steel toe boots
This is with a Bridgman area company. Wage starts at $15.00/hr. Hours are from 6:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday with overtime on Saturday 5:00am-11:00am. Good work environment and good benefits when perm hired. For more information please contact Rena Graham at 269-605-4131 or 574-968-1411
Wood Staffing is hiring for a growing Niles, MI company who offers a clean and friendly work environment with a competitive benefit package once hired in. We are currently seeking an experienced Weld Technician for 3rd shift. Will be working 10:00pm-6:00am Monday night through Friday morning with additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire positions starting out at $21.50/hr. ($18.50/hr. + $3/hr. premium). Qualified candidates can apply online at www.woodstaffing.com/apply or contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
• Troubleshooting and breaking down equipment in weld cells to make repairs to robotic and spot welding machines
• Experience working with blueprints and schematics
• Utilizing measuring tools and hand tools, including air tools
• Ability to operate forklift as required to perform repair duties
• Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 40lbs on a repetitive basis
•Knowledge of robotic welders and spot welding machines is a plus
Please go to woodstaffing.com/apply