Wood Temporary Staffing is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill various Production Maintenance positions in the Michiana area. If you are searching for work and have Production Maintenance Technician experience, please see the current openings listed below that need to be filled immediately. Wood Staffing has many other positions that are needing to be filled throughout the Michiana area. Feel free to view our job board to find the right job for you. If you would like to apply please apply online or contact us at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 to inquire about any of our open positions.
• Responsible for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs and installation of plastic injection molding equipment.
• Trouble shooting electrical controls, makes mechanical modifications to equipment and finds solutions.
• Completes work orders and logs of maintenance functions.
• Minimum of 5 years verifiable maintenance experience, ability to read complex hydraulic prints, electrical schematics and understand plumbing and pneumatics.
• Ability to design, build and commission electrical systems, access, read and understand PLC programming code and trouble shoot problems.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex hydraulic systems with servo.
• Must know how to use a forklift, scissor lifts and overhead cranes.
Wage $19.00/hr-$22.00/hr depending on experience working 3:00pm-11:30pm Monday-Friday plus overtime as needed. Please contact Kelly Rudi at 574-968-1413 or email@example.com.
• Performing preventive and predictive maintenance on production equipment
• Troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic issues
• Troubleshoot any combination of Robotic Welders, Stamping Presses, Benders, Roll Formers, CNC Lasers, CNC Brake Presses, as well as general machinery
• Completing all required production system documentation including production reports and inspection reports
• Must have previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting
• Must have a documented minimum 4 years maintenance experience or a degree from an accredited trade school plus a current maintenance position
• Must be proficient in programming PLCs (Allen Bradley, DL06, etc.) and H.M.I. systems
• Must be able to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic issues
• Experience working with blueprints and schematics
• Experience utilizing measuring tools and hand tools including wrenches, saws and air tools
• Ability to operate forklift as required to perform maintenance duties
• Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 40lbs on a repetitive basis
• Knowledge of robotic welders, stamping presses, and benders is a plus
Will work 4:00am-4:00pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On the Weekend A Shift employees must work 36 hours to be paid for 40 or else they will be paid for their total hours worked. Temp to hire positions starting out at up to $30/hr. + shift premium depending on experience and qualifications. Qualified candidates can contact apply online a www.woodstaffing.com/apply or contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
Please go to woodstaffing.com/apply today!