Wood Staffing is currently seeking qualified Tool and Die candidates to fill immediate positions with companies in the Michiana area. These positions include Tool and Die repair and Tool Makers. All jobs are temp to hire and interested candidates can call Wood Temporary Staffing at 574-234-6767 or 269-925-6767 to inquire, apply online or view our job board for all other opportunities that are available.
• Must have previous Tool and Die experience
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Perform die troubleshooting and repair
• Have good machinist skills or maintenance skills
• Have HS Diploma or equivalent
• Steel Toe Boots
Company is in Berrien County and a temp to hire position for right candidate. Good work environment and benefits when perm hired. Wage $20.00+ depending on experience working 1st shift 6:00am-2:30pm Monday-Friday plus overtime as needed. For more information please contact Rena Graham at 269-605-4131
Experienced Tool and Die Maker needed for 2nd shift. Will work from 2:00pm-12:00am Monday-Thursday with additional overtime as needed. Qualified candidates can apply at woodstaffing.com/apply and contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
Temp to hire position with wages depending on experience.
• Design of new tooling and stamping dies
• Collaborating with engineers to develop conceptual, preliminary and detail designs
• Creating preliminary sketches of dies for review
• Ensuring strip layouts/drawings meet customer specifications
• Creating/updating detailed drawings for manufacturing with CAD systems
• Reading blueprints and using necessary measuring devices to make or modify existing tooling and/or tools for old or new jobs
• Performing troubleshooting
• Managing a bill of materials for all designs
• Minimum of five years experience in Tool and Die Design
• Advanced training through an accredited program
• Experience in tool and die design/engineering
• Experience in NX 8.5 (formerly Unigraphics), Windows and MS Office Products
• Extensive knowledge of CAD systems, AutoCAD and 3D modeling
• Geometric Intolerance experience
• Experience as a Journeyman Tool and Die Maker/Repair and CAD design experience is preferred
Experienced individual needed for Tool and Die Making/Repair position with a Mishawaka, IN manufacturer. 1st shift opening working 6:00am-2:30pm Monday-Friday plus overtime as needed. Temp to hire position with wages depending on experience. Qualified candidates can apply at woodstaffing.com/apply and can contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
• Performing tooling repairs on dies, fixtures, and other equipment needing machined repairs
• Assessing die damage/wear and investigating repair alternatives
• Troubleshooting problem dies and processes
• Participate in corrective and preventative actions and gather information from production and Quality Control employees
• Operate tool room equipment and using measuring gauges as needed
• Participating in Quality functions pertaining to production
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints including basic geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
• Must have high school diploma
• Journeyman Toolmaker or work-related experience/training is preferred
Go to woodstaffing.com/apply to fill out an application today!