Supervisor positions are available in the Michiana area. Wood Staffing is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill these positions that have become available. If you are currently looking or seeking for a new career please feel free to apply online and submit your resume to us today. Wood Temporary Staffing also has many other job openings available that are needing to be filled. All of our jobs are listed on our job board or contact us at 574-234-6767 or 269-925-6767 for any additional information.
Will provide supervision and direction to department staff. Function as a technical expert who supervises the daily operations in the department and addresses issues as they pertain to trouble shooting, quality control, production scheduling, training, equipment maintenance and general daily supervision of department.
• Directs and coordinates production operations to obtain utmost and ongoing efficiency
• Implements ongoing quality improvement process working with other departments
• Develops and enforces standard operational procedures and work practices and policies
• Develops product schedules and allocates resources as needed to ensure all deliverables are defect free
• Verify that all machine operators are meeting customer expectations and ensure operators are following MPI instructions
• Assure quality through first article of inspection check is performed and periodic checks on longer runs
• Read and understand job traveler and utilize computer job tracking system
• Provide shipping with competed job orders
• General machine maintenance
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Customer and detail oriented
• Technical and strong problem solving skills
• Works well under pressure
• Business judgment and mechanical aptitude
• Be a licensed forklift driver
• Be able to lift or horizontal carry 40lbs.
• Must be able to make color determination
Wage starting at $17.50/hr. Hours are 4:00pm-2:30am Monday-Thursday with overtime as needed on Friday from 4:00pm-9:00pm. For more information please contact TeKyrua Roberts at 269-558-4533.
• Good work history
• Background with supervisory and machine maintenance skills a plus
• Will be setting up molds, pulling molds and supervising other various jobs
• Good attendance and work ethic
Company will be willing to train for the right candidate. Wage starting at $16.00+ depending on experience. Hours are 11:00pm-7:20am Monday-Friday. For more information please contact Rena Graham at 269-605-4131.
Please go to woodstaffing.com/apply