Wood Temporary Staffing is hiring for Shipping jobs in Southwest Michigan and we are looking for great people like you! Interested candidates can apply online, view our job board or contact our office at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 for details about all of our current positions. Wood Temporary Staffing is one of the leading staffing agencies in Michiana and Southwest Michigan that is helping to put people to work right now!
• Must be a self-starter that is able to work unsupervised and accurate basic math skills
• Basic technical knowledge, manual dexterity, good eyesight, as well as the ability to perform repetitive tasks
• Possess the ability to follow work instructions consistently
• Ability to lift up to 45-pound cartons.
• Pick, pack and assemble orders per Sales Order Schedule
• Schedule freight/shipments using websites (LTL, Fed Ex, DHL)
• Process UPS shipments using World Ship
• Receive vendor shipments into ERP software (M1) and distribute per instructions
• Manage inventory control, verify and make adjustments using ERP software (M1), pick and issue stock to internal jobs and Sales Orders, pick, organize and stage machine runs
• Organize and prepare for shipping all parts for outside processing and then receive parts in from outside processing using prints attached to jobs with the assistance of Purchasing Manager
• Create assembly jobs from Sales Orders
• Previous experience in shipping and receiving including scheduling shipments and interacting with computer systems
• Manufacturing experience a plus
Hours are 8:00am-4:30 pm Monday–Friday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to Hire position starting out at $20.00/hr depending upon experience. Qualified candidates please contact Carrie at 269-605-4133.
• Will be responsible for checking in raw materials, purchased components and MRO items from vendors
• Will receive items into the Glovia System
• Will label materials with barcodes and tags
• Will keep electronic records of material certs, receiving documents and receiving discrepancies
• Will work with A/P to resolve/correct receiving issues
• Must have working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and Word
• Strong knowledge of inventory control functions
• Must have forklift operation experience
• Glovia knowledge is a plus
• Must be able to handle, lift, push and pull up to 40lbs on a repetitive basis
We are currently seeking an individual for a 1st shift position working 4:00am-2:00pm Monday-Thursday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire position starting out at $17.00/hr. Qualified candidates can apply at woodstaffing.com/apply and contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
Please go to woodstaffing.com/apply today!