Wood Staffing is currently seeking CNC Operators to fill several open positions in the Michiana area. Below are a few open positions that need to be filled by qualified candidates like you. Wood Temporary Staffing also has many more jobs that candidates can browse on our job board. Call us today if you see a position that would be a good fit for you at 574-234-6767 or 269-925-6767 and speak directly to a coordinator or apply online today!
• Loading and unloading parts from the CNC machines to run production parts when necessary
• Performing quality checks using calipers, micrometers and indicators and packaging parts
• Performing material handling functions
• Using small hand-held tools including grinders and sanders to make minor part adjustments
• Must have previous CNC operation experience, stable work record and reliable transportation
• Must be able to understand work instructions and read and understand measuring devices
• Must be able to handle, lift, push and pull up to 40lbs on a repetitive basis
Will work 6:00am-2:00pm Monday-Friday with overtime as needed. Temp to hire positions starting out at $17.00/hr. Qualified candidates can apply online at woodstaffing.com/apply or contact Teresa at 269-605-4018 or 574-968-1410 for details.
• Must have at least 2 years of CNC Mill experience
• Must be able to perform operations, setups, tooling changes and editing existing programs
• Must have experience with blueprint reading and working with measuring tools
• Must have experience with production CNC from a metal environment
• Must have high school diploma or GED
• Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
Evening shift position working 4:00pm-4:30am Monday-Thursday. Temp to hire position with starting wage of $17.00/hr-$22.00/hr depending on experience. Qualified candidates can apply online at woodstaffing.com/apply or contact Rena at 574-968-1411 with questions.
• Will operate a CNC auto saw for cutting steel bar stock
• Will calculate order aspects including lengths and weights for processing orders
• Will monitor the process to confirm that parts are cut to specification
• Must have previous machine operation experience-metal cutting saw operation is preferred
• Must be well motivated to be able to grow with the company
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to multi-task and be able to run multiple machines
• Must have a stable work record, good attendance and reliable transportation
1st shift position working 8:00am-4:00pm or 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday with overtime as needed. Temp to hire position starting out at $17.00/hr. – $18.00/hr. and up depending on experience. Qualified candidates can apply at woodstaffing.com/apply and contact Rena at 574-968-1411 with questions.
Please go to woodstaffing.com/apply