Wood Temporary Staffing is currently seeking experienced production grinding candidates to fill our grinding positions described below. Qualified candidates can apply online, view our job board for these and many more job opportunities that we have or contact us for any additional questions that you may have regarding any of our positions you are interested in. Please call our office at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767.
• Set up and operation of a variety of grinding machines such as external, centerless, internal and surface grinders to grind metal work pieces such as machine parts, dies or tools
• Will study blueprint or layout to plan sequence of operations
• Select appropriate grinding wheel, dress wheel with dressing device
• Position and secure work piece in place and select feed rates, grinding speeds, depth of cuts and grinding wheel of size, shape and grade for each operation
• Observe operation and adjust position and action of wheel and work piece
• Verify dimensions of ground work piece for conformance to specifications
• Must have previous experience performing precision grinding
• Experience from a tight tolerance, high precision, CNC machining environment is preferred
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
• Must have high school diploma or GED or one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combinations of education and experience
• Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
1st shift position working 6:00am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday with overtime as needed. Temp to hire position starting out at $15.00/hr-$19.00/hr depending on experience. Qualified candidates can apply online at woodstaffing.com/apply and contact Rena at 574-968-1411 with questions.
• Will do machine tending and parts grinding
• Parts inspection
• Must have previous manufacturing experience, stable work record and reliable transportation
• Must be able to handle, lift, push and pull up to 40lbs on a repetitive basis
Will work 4:00am-2:00pm Monday-Thursday with overtime as needed. Temp to hire positions starting out at $17.00/hr. Qualified candidates can apply online at woodstaffing.com/apply or contact Teresa at 269-605-4018 or 574-968-1410 for details.
Please go to woodstaffing.com/apply to fill out an online application