Wood Temporary Staffing is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill various production positions in the Michiana area. If you are searching for work and have production experience please see the current openings listed below that need to be filled immediately. Wood Staffing has many other positions that are needing to be filled throughout the Michiana area. Feel free to view our job board to find the right job for you. If you would like to apply please apply online or contact us at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 to inquire about any of our open positions.
• Machine operation and tending
• Parts loading and offloading
• Parts assembly per customer specifications
• Parts inspection and packaging
• Must be able to use small hand-held tools including grinders and sanders
• Must be able to handle, lift, push and pull up to 40lbs on a repetitive basis
• Must have stable work record and reliable transportation
Will work 4:00am-4:00pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Get paid for 40 hours if you complete the full 36 hour weekend shift!
Temp to hire positions starting out at $17.00/hr. Qualified candidates may apply online a woodstaffing.com/apply or contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
• This position requires significant attention to detail and the ability to perform self-guided tasks based on the work orders that come
• Reviews the work order with the material to ensure accuracy and a high-quality product that aligns with the customer specifications
• Maneuvers material to prioritize and prepare for production, with adherence to the schedule and safety requirements
• Performs the set-up, operation, troubleshooting, and change-over of the various machines
• Ensure accurate and efficient output within the areas of cutting, roll-down, sheeting, slitting, stripping, sampling, perforating and striping
• Continually verifies measurements and material quality are in adherence with customer specifications to ensure accuracy and minimize waste/rejects
• Inspects the finished material/roll to ensure the deliverance of a high-quality product
• Prepares the finished product for the next step or delivery, adding paperwork/labels, wrapping and boxing, where appropriate
• Must have excellent independent work skills
• Ability to follow specific instructions which change with each order
• Ability to accurately and reliably read a ruler and tape measure
• Strong mechanical skills and excellent attention to detail
Wage starts at $15.00/hr working 11:00am-7:30pm Monday-Friday plus overtime as needed. Please contact Kelly Rudi at 574-968-1413.
Go to woodstaffing.com/apply to fill out an application today!