Material Handler positions are currently available in the Michiana area. Wood Temporary Staffing is looking for qualified candidates to fill these positions and many others. If you are currently seeking employment and need some additional help finding the right fit for you, let Wood Staffing be the place that helps. Feel free to browse our job board to find the right job for you, apply online or contact us at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 for any additional information you may need answered.
Will be responsible for material handling functions for the Shipping Department and will operate forklifts, pallet jacks, hand carts and dollies to move, load and unload product/materials.
• Receiving raw materials or finished goods into the facility or department, gathering parts, materials, or finished goods, as well as gathering finished orders for movement to outbound shipping area
• Ensure items are labeled correctly and free of defects
• Perform clerical and/or data entry and paperwork functions
• Must have previous forklift operation/material handling and shipping/receiving experience in a manufacturing setting
• Must have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
• Inventory control experience and a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, as well as MRP/ERP systems is preferred
• Experience with PLEX and Glovia and Edibar work environments is a plus
• Must be able to lift 40lbs continuously throughout the shift
Will work 4:00am-4:00pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Weekend Shift employees get paid for 40 hours as long as the full 36 hour schedule is worked! Temp to hire positions starting out at $17.00/hr. Qualified candidates can contact apply online a woodstaffing.com/apply or contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
• Would be driving a forklift
• Unloading and reloading trucks
• Pulling shipments
• Must have forklift experience
• Wear steel toe boots
• Good work history
• Good attendance
Position is for a company in the Bridgman, MI area. Good work environment and benefits. Wage starting at $17.00/hr. 1st shift working 6:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday. For more information please contact TeKyrua Roberts at 269-588-4533.
Go to woodstaffing.com/apply to fill out a online application!