Wood Temporary Staffing is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill various production positions in the Michiana area. If you are searching for work and have production experience please see the current openings listed below that need to be filled immediately. Wood Staffing has many other positions that are needing to be filled throughout the Michiana area. Feel free to view our job board to find the right job for you. If you would like to apply please apply online or contact us at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 to inquire about any of our open positions.
- Will be responsible for metal shop fabrication duties
- Equipment set-up and machine operation including laser cutting equipment
- Perform quality checks per requirements
- Working with measuring tools and using small hand-held tools to make minor part adjustments
- Material handling
- Parts packaging
- Must be able to use small hand-held tools including grinders and sanders
- Be able to handle, lift, push and pull up to 40lbs on a repetitive basis
- Forklift operation experience is a plus
- Ability to read calipers, micrometers and indicators is a plus
- Mazak Smart System Nesting + programming experience with a Mazak laser cutter is highly desirable
- Must have reliable transportation and stable work history
Will work 6:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Thursday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire positions starting out at $17.00/hr. Qualified candidates can apply online at woodstaffing.com/apply or contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
2nd Shift Progressive/Transfer Press Operator
- Duties will include the set-up (tighten bolts down as needed), die setting, operation and troubleshooting of transfer, progressive and hand line press operations ranging between 600 tons and 1200 tons
- Will also run other types of production equipment related to stamping operations such as fork trucks, and overhead crane as needed
- Setup, operation, and troubleshooting of Progressive/Transfer Press operations
- Setting dies
- Loading and unloading parts
- Performing quality checks using measurement devices
- Completing inspection reports and production documentation
- Packaging parts per specifications
- Must be able to read and understand gauges and measurement tools
- Must have knowledge of Quick Die Change Methodology
- Must be able to handle, lift, push, and pull up to 40lbs on a repetitive basis
- Must wear appropriate PPE
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Must have stable work record and reliable transportation
Wood Staffing is hiring for a growing Niles, MI company who offers a clean and friendly work environment with a competitive benefit package once hired in. We are currently seeking individuals for 2nd shift Progressive/Transfer Press Operator positions working 2:00pm -10:00am Monday – Friday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire position at $21.00/hr. ($18.00/hr. + $3.00/hr. shift premium). Qualified candidates can apply at www.woodstaffing.com/apply and contact Teresa at 574-968-1410 or 269-605-4018 with questions.
Go to woodstaffing.com/apply today!