Quality Manufacturing positions are available in the Michiana area. Wood Staffing is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill these positions that have become available. If you are currently looking or seeking for a new career please feel free to apply online and submit your resume to us today. Wood Temporary Staffing also has many other job openings available that are needing to be filled. All of our jobs are listed on our job board or contact us at 574-234-6767 or 269-925-6767 for any additional information.
1st shift position working 6:00am-2:30pm Monday – Friday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire position with wages starting out at $17/hr. – $23/hr. and up depending on experience. Qualified candidates can apply online at woodstaffing.com/apply and contact Rena at 574-968-1411 or 269-605-4131.
- Will be responsible for quality inspection including first piece, in-process and last piece inspections
- Performing parts inspection and weld inspection
- Performing documentation
- Analyzing and recording SPC data
- Ensuring that non-conforming product is identified and properly recorded
- Instruct operators on how to properly measure parts and complete quality forms
- Ensuring that operators have proper gages per job instructions
- Assisting with other quality functions including checking in and inspecting material
- Will be training at South Bend Plant and the Mishawaka Plant-After training will be at Mishawaka plant
- Must have experience working with blueprints, part specifications and measuring tools including height gauges, calipers and other measuring devices
- Ability to calibrate gauges
- Have knowledge of welding and checking welds.
- Previous experience, as well as good math and computer skills a must
This Southwestern Michigan company has good work environment and benefits when hired in. 1st shift hours are from 6:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday plus overtime as needed. Wage starts at $17.00/hr depending on experience. Please contact TeKyrua at 269-588-4533 for more information.
- Packing and sorting parts
- Responsible for monitoring, inspecting and guaranteeing the quality of the product
- Good work history and attendance
- Industrial experience a must
- Quality Assurance experience a must
- Packing experience a plus
- Must have steel toe boots