Are you looking for a new career? Wood Staffing is seeking experienced Field Service Technician in the Berrien County area. Interested candidates may apply online, view our job board or contact our office at 269-925-6767 for details about this exciting job opportunity. Wood Temporary Staffing also has many other job opportunities available and ready to be filled immediately. If you are currently looking to work please contact us today!
Will switch to a remote position once trained fully.
- The successful candidate for this position will have a strong desire to support and ensure that all of our customers are successful in the deployment, training, use, and maintenance of all of their equipment.
- Must have a positive attitude and experience in face-to-face interaction with customers from the operator level through management levels.
- Must be detail oriented and willing to provide a high level of detailed service records.
- This individual must have an excellent work performance history, and a mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 90% of the time both domestically and internationally.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to complete a root cause analysis and transition that into a correction and implementation plan.
- Must have experience in scheduling his/her own travel arrangements and remain within a reasonable budget to do so.
- Will begin in the assembly department before transitioning fully to the field.
- 2 to 5 years of Field Service experience. Experience with industrial food equipment is a plus.
- Mechanical and Electrical aptitude a must.
- Controls programming and/or troubleshooting experience a plus.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications in order to troubleshoot and ultimately address service issues.
- Computer literacy with working knowledge of Allen Bradley and Rockwell Automation software
- Quarterly bonus up to 30% of gross earnings.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. Company pays 100% of the Health care premium if the employee signs up as a single.
- PTO. Begin accruing hours on the first day of permanent employment at a rate of 40 hrs. for the first year. Jumps to 80 hours in the second year.
- 3 days paid sick leave.
- Paid holidays.
- 401k program with company investment.
Temp to Hire position starting out at $20.00/hr.+ (Depending upon experience) Hours are 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM Monday – Friday with additional overtime as needed. Qualified candidates please contact Carrie at 269-605-4133.
To fill out an application go to woodstaffing.com/apply today!