Wood Temporary Staffing is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill various Industrial Maintenance positions in the Michiana area. If you are searching for work and have Industrial Maintenance Technician experience, please see the current openings listed below that need to be filled immediately. Wood Staffing has many other positions that are needing to be filled throughout the Michiana area. Feel free to view our job board to find the right job for you. If you would like to apply please apply online or contact us at 269-925-6767 or 574-234-6767 to inquire about any of our open positions.
Works with production in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, robotic and electrical machine related issues. Installs, and maintains manufacturing machinery and equipment. Performs light to medium duty maintenance, interior as well as exterior, on building and company property. Operates in compliance with government and OSHA regulations regarding safety.
- Experience with 480 volt 3-phase electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatic, and PLC programming (Allen- Bradley and Crouzet)
- Must be computer iterate and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and outlook.
- Must be able to communicate and interface effectively with all levels of plant personnel
- Follows up on needs of the production floor with breakdown issues and expedites corrective actions through direct repair, requisition of components and/or scheduling service technicians through supervisor if needed
- Performs preventive maintenance on production equipment, buildings and building equipment to ensure minimal unplanned production downtime, and safe work environment.
- Be willing to operate equipment when needed to keep production flowing
Pay: $28.00-$32.00/Hour-Depending on Experience. 1st shift 7am-3:30pm M-F, With Possible Overtime. Qualified candidates please call Carrie at 269-605-4133
Wood Staffing is currently accepting applications for an experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician for a growing Niles, MI company who offers a clean and friendly work environment with a competitive benefit package once hired in. Will work 4:00am – 2:00pm Monday – Thursday with additional overtime as needed. Temp to hire positions starting out at up to $25/hr. – $33/hr. depending on experience and qualifications. Qualified candidates can apply online at www.woodstaffing.com/apply and contact Teresa at 269-605-4018 or 574-968-1410 with questions.
- Performing preventive and predictive maintenance on production equipment
- Troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic issues
- Troubleshoot any combination of Robotic Welders, Stamping Presses, Benders, Roll Formers, CNC Lasers, CNC Brake Presses, as well as general machinery
- Programming and troubleshooting programmable logic controllers
- New installs
- Completing all required production system documentation including production reports and inspection reports
- Must have previous industrial maintenance experience – either a documented minimum 4 years maintenance experience or a degree from an accredited trade school plus a current maintenance position
- Must be proficient in programming PLCs (Allen Bradley, DL06, etc.) and H.M.I. systems
- Must be able to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic issues
- Experience working with blueprints and schematics
- Experience utilizing hand tools including wrenches, saws and air tools
- Ability to operate forklift as required to perform maintenance duties
- Must be able to handle, lift, push and pull up to 40lbs on a repetitive basis
- Knowledge of robotic welders and stamping presses is a plus
- Must be highly motivated, self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
Go to woodstaffing.com/apply today!