Looking for office positions? Wood Staffing has positions currently available in the Michiana area. These are just a few for qualified candidates like you. Interested parties can apply online or search our job board for any other great opportunities we have to offer. For inquiries please contact us at 574-234-6767 or 269-925-6767.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Office Manager for a local dynamic construction company. If you’re an enthusiastic and skilled Office Manager ready to take on a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
- Utilize accounting skills
- Manage Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Handle invoicing and maintain the general ledger
- Proficient in QuickBooks, MS Word, and Excel
- Respond to emails and phone inquiries with professionalism
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating day-to-day duties
- Previous experience in accounting, particularly within the construction industry is preferred
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, MS Word, and Excel
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The position will involve working independently most of the time
Temp to hire position starting out at $15/hr. – $18/hr. depending on experience. Hours are 8:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday 25-40 hours per week depending on workload and efficiency. Qualified candidates please call Carrie at 269-605-4133.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a friendly and supportive work environment? We have an exciting opportunity for an Bookkeeper to join our team. If you enjoy working with numbers, have excellent computer skills, and are a self-motivated individual who thrives in a collaborative office setting, we want to hear from you!
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Perform essential bookkeeping duties.
- Contribute to general office tasks, such as answering phones, filing, and invoicing.
- Accurate data entry to keep our records up-to-date.
- Strong computer skills are a must.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Full-time position: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- A friendly and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for growth and professional development.
If you are a motivated and detail-oriented individual with the skills we’re looking for, we encourage you to apply. We value diversity and believe in equal opportunities for all. To apply or for more information, please contact Kelly Rudi at 574-968-1413. Join our team and be a vital part of our success!
Please go to woodstaffing.com/apply today to fill out an online application