The Wood Companies are here to help you.
At The Wood Companies, we understand every unfilled position and HR headache means wasted time and money for you. For us, that’s unacceptable – and it’s why our team of staffing and HR experts is here to help you. As one of the leading office temp agencies and light industrial temp agencies in Michigan and Indiana, we’ve got the experience necessary to make the right hire the first time.
Whether you have an urgent need for third-shift fill-ins, or you want help with staff development, we can offer the diverse and flexible staffing solutions you require through our three divisions:
Wood Temporary Staffing
With Wood Temporary Staffing, you can get the people you need, when you need them, to cover peak periods, leaves of absence, and vacations. With our temporary and temporary-to-hire staffing solutions, you can also lower your hiring costs, reduce the risk of hiring mistakes, and minimize your paperwork burden.
- Customized staffing plans designed around your needs.
- A highly trained and professional service team dedicated to quick responses and positive results.
- 24/7 availability.
- A thorough candidate screening process that includes:
- Skills testing
- Drug screening
- Background checks
- Safety orientation
- Access to experienced and skilled clerical and industrial workers who can hit the ground running at your firm.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy, you won’t be billed. (Timely notice is required.)
Wood Personnel Services
When you have a professional position to fill, finding just the right person can seem daunting. Let Wood Personnel Services help. We have the knowledge, skills, and network to efficiently fill mission-critical positions in manufacturing, sales, and engineering, making us one of the top manufacturing temp agencies serving South Bend, IN, and Benton Harbor, MI.
- Evaluate the job requirements and your culture.
- Assist in creating a job description to reflect your company and culture.
- Source qualified candidates using a variety of tools and resources, including a network of over 300 professional recruiters.
- Screen, interview, test, verify references, and conduct background checks and drug screens.
- Schedule the interview process with you.
- Help you negotiate an attractive job offer with your candidate of choice.
We also offer contract staffing solutions for short-term professional positions.
Wood, Wenham & Henderson Consultants
Over the years, our facilitators have developed a reputation for excellence thanks to their ability to quickly identify HR problems and deliver results. Our success is also attributed to the fact that we do not offer prepackaged programs; our HR services are customized to meet your unique needs. As a result, when you work with us, you’ll be able to overcome HR headaches and focus on what you do best – running your business.
We offer help with:
- Strategic Planning
- Union Bargaining/Interest-Based Bargaining
- Team Building
- Conflict Management
- 360° Feedback
- Culture Change Processes
- Customized Training Programs
- Employee Handbook Development/Revision
- Recruitment and Selection Processes
- Compensation/Benefits Development